Clever design, easy to install
To guarantee maximum comfort and safety for passengers, Alvedoor Marine ceiling panels meet the highest standards of quality: They are tested for fire protection and are soundproof.
Alvedoor Marine’s ceiling panels are robustly designed and easy to use. The ceilings consist of metal layers filled with mineral fibre wool. Prefabricated edge profiles guarantee greater robustness, which means that additional wall bracing above the ceiling is not mandatory required. In addition to the standard ceiling fixtures, the panels can also be fitted with tested fireproof inspection hatches.
- a system that can be disassembled at any point
- a design with a tongue and groove connecting system
- a design in which the panels can be bolted to one another
- Ceiling panel (25 mm, 50 mm)
- Single-hald-tray ceiling panel, removable (35 mm)
- Sandwich ceiling panel, removable (35 mm)
- Ceiling panel with shadow gap (20 mm)
- Steel, stainless steel
- Aluminium (only C-class)
- Varnished in RAL and NCS colors
- Perforation of the ceilings mainly for fitting in machinery control rooms
Matching designs in a wide variety of colors create the right ambience. More surfaces and color variants available on request.