For comfort and safety on board
A well-installed insulation is crucial for ensuring high energy efficiency, required safety and necessary comfort on board.
This holds true for noise-sensitive areas on yachts, for luxury liners that sail through drastically changing temperature and climate zones, or for working vessels with high noise emissions within working and living areas – as well as for pipe systems that transport LNG at a temperature of -163°C and heating systems with 80°C hot water.
R&M has a comprehensive experience and expertise in this area and established an Product Development Department specifically for insulation. Economically sustainable solutions using environmentally friendly and energy-efficient materials, as well as quick and reliable completion of the insulation work, are top priority for R&M.
- Thermal insulation
- Fire safety and noise protection
- Noise and vibration
- Floor insulation
- Pipeline and surface insulation
- Insulation of exhaust and HVAC systems
- Insulation of cargo tanks on LNG tankers
- Pressure hull insulation for submarines
- EMC – electromagnetic compatibility