Integrated Quality Management - Quality pays off
According to the three fundamental principles such as customer orientation, process orientation and continuous improvement this norm demonstrates a continuous quality assurance, which is firmly anchored in our thoughts and actions.
In addition, R&M Germany has implemented an energy management system DIN EN ISO 50001:2011 as well as has a certification by and for Blohm+Voss.
For projects on offshore facilities, employees from R&M Germany are certified by GWO (Global Wind Organization). This certificate is valid throughout Europe and enables us for safe working on high seas.
Latest issued certificates:
- DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008 – R&M International GmbH
- DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008 – R&M Alvedoor (Kunshan) Co. Ltd.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2015 – R&M Ship Interior AS
- DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2015 - R&M Ship Technologies USA, Inc.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2015 - R&M Ship Technologies Finland Oy
- DIN EN ISO 50001:2011 - R&M Ship Technologies GmbH
- Blohm + Voss: Interior outfitting of ships – R&M Ship Technologies GmbH
High-quality products is our mission
In order to meet the quality awareness of our global customers, we thoroughly apply a professional quality management system according to Module D in our productions in Germany and China to ensure a consistently high product quality.
Moreover, our products meet the requirements of various international certification companies.