Design engineer of interior and insulation for shipbuilding industry (m/f/x)
For our location at Rostock or Hamburg we are looking as soon as possible for a design engineer of interior and insulation (m/f/x) for shipbuilding industry.
- Preparation of 3D and 2D designs of interior and insulation including the derivation of detailed and overview drawings, taking into account technical requirements, regulations and specifications
- Preparation of bills of materials, weight calculations and material specifications
- Preparation and maintenance of parts lists
- Independent development of design details
- Support for preparation of offers
- Coordinating activities at the interface to R&M's internal global design teams at India, Norway, Finland and China
- Technical or university education, technician or training with appropriate advanced qualification in the field of wood technology, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding or a similar qualification
- Work experience in a comparable position in an international company, preferably in the shipbuilding industry
- Proficiency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Experienced handling of a 3D CAD system such as AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Cadmatic, Aveva Marine or similar, as well as MS Office
- Knowledge of shipbuilding especially interior design is an advantage
- Structured and independent way of working
We offer you:
- varied, demanding tasks
- diverse perspectives for personal and professional development
- most modern CAD tools
- internationally operating and growing company in which people, their qualifications and the team are in the foreground
Have we picked your itnerest? Come on board!
Please send us your complete application documents by email, specifying your possible starting date and your salary expectations under reference no. 172 to email@example.com.