Junior Group Accountant / 集团初级核算会计 (m/f/d)
For our headquarters in Hamburg, we are looking for a conscientious and team-oriented Junior Group Accountant (m/f/d) with analytical thinking skills.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting (国资委报表) to the parent group
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated and quarterly financial statements in accordance with IFRS and PRC GAAP
- Collaboration in the further development and maintenance of the group reporting system
- Completed business studies with a focus on financial accounting (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Fluent English and Chinese is mandatory both verbally and written
- Confident use of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
- You have a convincing personality with the ability to deal with conflicts and be assertive
- You bring excellent communication skills
- Reliability and accuracy with a certain degree of persistence characterize your work
- You are no stranger to responsible, goal-oriented and independent work: you are also happy to take the initiative
We offer you:
- Varied, challenging tasks
- Diverse perspectives for personal and professional development
- International environment
Have we aroused your interest? Come aboard!
Please send us your complete application documents by e-mail, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, under the reference number 205 to email@example.com.