Perfect climate on board
A pleasant and healthy indoor air quality on board is essential for both passengers and crew members as well as for smooth operation of machines, systems and equipment. Whether working or passenger ship, machine room or cabin, R&M offers the right solution for an optimal climate on board.
The creation and maintenance of an ideal temperature, humidity and air purity is only possible thanks to innovative heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC - Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning). R&M leaves nothing to chance in the field of climate. As a competent partner we develop efficient and energy-saving concepts using the latest quality management systems (e.g. DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008) and assist our customers from project planning to project completion.
The HVAC Solutions includes whole-scale solutions for new builds, conversions, and repairs of ships of every type:
- Concept development/System Design
- Transmission and CO² calculations
- Preparation of schematic drawings, equipment arrangement drawings (P&IDs)
- Environmental analysis of air spaces, and detailed designs of the same
- Purchasing and installation of all necessary components
- Supervision along the entire construction phase
- Development and delivery of system automation
- Commissioning and transfer of the systems
- Training of the crew
- Project management/Technnical consuting, also as a shipyard representative
HVAC Solution of the R&M Group
R&M is active worldwide and has a team of specialists on board with extensive experience in managing comprehensive HVAC Solutions. All key functions, such as project management, engineering, design, material supply, construction management and commissioning are covered in-house.
Mid 2016 the R&M Group takes over the shipbuilding segment of KLH Group from Bad Doberan to bundle all HVAC competencies under one roof.